Subject: More questions.
From: Mr Dl Jarvis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 94 23:48:39 EST

Here's a few more questions :).

1.  Can you get it to produce lens flair effects from non-light
    objects? IE. can you tell it to add a flair to the end of a sharp
    object or something?

2.  What sort of "mesh" level would something like the circular
    parts of the B5 station use? How much does it matter?
    ("mesh" meaning how dense the mesh is)

3.  Are there any StarWars related LW objects around? If anyone has
    seen�ou� little ShareWare game, StarWoids, well I'm hoping to
    do something really special for the registrated version. I'd
    model them myself if I had to, but I wouldn't say no if there
    were some around ;).

4.  What is the newest currently available (stand-alone) version?
    I saw a post on UseNet which led me to believe it was 4.0, but
    after reading the posts on the list I assume it is currently
    3.5 with v4.0 coming soon? Is there a good upgrade offer if I
    choose to get 3.5 now?

Thanks again,

Row.
Sumaleth Productions.